Sunday, October 6, 2013

It's only 7:30...

It's 7:30am...the boys have been awake since 5:30. My coffee is only 1/4 the way finished but somehow I managed to finish 3/4 of that bottle of medicine behind it (last night that is...don't call DCS just yet).

 photo null_zpsf98fcc8d.jpg

Evan, sitting on the counter bouncing up and down says in one complete breath, "What are we going to do today? Where are we going? It's raining so we have to stay inside. Where can we go that's inside?"

I look at him through a half veiled eye and tell him, "It's is not even 7:30 yet. You are going to sit on that couch and watch cartoons like a normal 5 year old."

 photo null_zpsffb32d0b.jpg

He looks at me with those two deep dimples and sparkling eyes and says, "You know mommy, if you watch too much TV it's not good for you."

School again....by a 5 year old. But dear little cute 5 year old, even though you and your brother (who is equally as cute) woke me up at 5:30 and I threatened to sell you to the highest bidder, when you are passed out at 3pm even though you tell me you aren't tired, I am going to steal a some time just staring at you sleep because I know those moments are going to be few and far between in the years to come.

 photo null_zps575defc7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment