Monday, January 1, 2018

Ringing in 2018!!!

We were BLESSED to ring in the new year with some great friends and excited kiddos!


We had all the necessary party supplies, even though I was regretting the blowers about 3 seconds after I heard them. The balloons, on the other hand, were the biggest hit of the night!


 Planning on BLOWIN UP 2018! (so corny....)

The kiddos started by decorating sugar cookies. Sadly, I started feeling really really bad right around this time. So bad, I couldn't even be around the cookies and icing. But the other mommas rallied and helped with all the decorating! Not sure if more icing ended up on the cookies or in the kiddo's mouths!





I rallied for the big balloon drop at 9pm! The kiddos had so much fun dropping that we replayed our countdown about seven times!



So thankful to bring in 2018 with these mommas! When you find good people, do whatever it takes to keep them by your side! I think this will be my New Year's Resolution for 2018

And of course this guy. Nothing would be possible without him. 22 New Year's Eves together and I pray we have twice as many more left for us! Here's to US in 2018 babe.

1 comment: