Sunday, October 14, 2018

Two Elementary Schoolers

This year is the first year both kids are going to be in the same division. The next time will be when Luke is in 9th and Evan is in 12th...but let us not think that far ahead. I'm barely surviving having a fifth grader.


This is Evan's last year on the Germantown Campus of St. George's and to say I have ALL THE FEELINGS is quite literal. He has been on this campus since he was 3 months old, so his entire life. He and I know nothing else! I have been desperately trying to savor and hold on tightly to our final year together before he becomes too big and moves to the other side of the world...the Collierville Campus.


Luke is in 2nd grade this year. I am partial to second graders since it was the grade I taught for seven years before moving to St. George's. I think it is just the best grade of the entire academic career. It's big boy stuff. Like big kid school and learning...so grown up.



 Goofballs...


Have a great year, boys!! Don't rush or hurry any of it by because next year will be here before we know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment