Friday, November 29, 2019

Delayed Kindergarten Drop Off

As mentioned in my last post, Evan has been coming to school with me since 3 months old. So the thought of dropping my child off at a campus that I was not on...well...it scared me to death. I was finally experiencing what all the other mother's experienced dropping off their child for the first time, and it was horrible.

Not only that, I couldn't drop him off on his first day of middle school. My momma heart almost couldn't take it. Thankfully, John jumped in a was super dad. What I love is that every child at St. George's starts their school year with chapel. John went and Evan was given his patch that he will wear on his formal dress blazer for the rest of his SG career!


I did get to take this cutie to school. I am glad I have 3 more years before he leaves me too! 3rd grade is going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment