Saturday, January 5, 2013

One is silver and the other is gold

Make new friends, but keep the old.
One is silver and the other's gold.


You know those friends who have known you for years and still love you...I've got some of those.

You know those friends who have seen you at your worst and still remain friends with you? I've got some of those.

You know those friends who support even if their political, religious, or personal belief is different? I've got those.

You know those friends who have watched you go through about 5 different life changes and they have supported each one? I have those.

Girls Christmas 12

You know those friends who you might not have seen in 3 or 10 years because life is just too dern hectic, but when you do finally catch up, you can close down the restaurant? Yeah, I've got those too.

You know those friends who you literally have know since second, fifth, tenth grade? I've got some of those.

You know those friends who you can tell story after story reminiscing about old times and the stories never get old? I've got those.

You know those friends who are the same age as you, but the waiter is convinced the entire table is under 28? Yup, got those too.

Photobucket
I am thankful the holidays let me get together with all of my OLD and NEW friends.


Make new friends, but keep the old.
One is silver and the other's gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment