Sunday, August 23, 2015

1 week down, 39 more to go!!

Let me first say I am not counting down to next summer already. That title is excitement! My kids had SUCH an amazing first week that I can't wait to see what they get to do for the other 39!

With live jazz playing in front of the chapel and a million smiles coming out of the photo booth on the quad, you really don't feel like you are attending your first day of school. It feels like a celebration! 

I did remember haircuts this year (we like long hair) AND remembered SG was providing signs, so I was a couple steps up from my last year's first day picture. :)

this year vs. last year
 photo DSC_0073_zpsj4f4b9yu.jpg  photo IMG_8531_zpshz1teptj.jpg

 photo bd9b76ad-c51c-4231-be57-835aff9b3dc4_zpsnrbihdne.jpg  photo DSC_0531_zps19rdrvkl.jpg
this year vs. last year

We are so grateful that Mrs. Schaefer has taught Luke in summer camp all year long! Luke loves telling me each night when we go over his 'who loves him list' that Mrs. Schaefer loves him lots and lots. 
 photo DSC_0089_zps6xedaw0i.jpg

Evan is super lucky that his teacher has know him since birth. Mrs. Cochran is actually the mom of one of Evan's friend! Caroline and Evan have known each other since 6 weeks old! 

 photo DSC_0102_zps2txzp2bk.jpg

It's guaranteed to be a great year!!
 photo First Day_zpsnwze804x.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment