Sunday, January 24, 2016

Interview with the kids

Interview with the kids - January 2016
E - Evan; age 7
L - Luke; age 5
With side comments from me in parenthesis.

 photo 1ce3dcec-4929-41bf-8eff-696222f8694c_zpsepizi9qh.jpg

1. What is something I always say to you? 
L: I love you
E: I love you
(Awwww, I maybe I am not a terrible mom!)

2. What makes me happy?
L: Hugging
E: Us being happy

3. What makes me sad? 
L: Spanking
E: When we are sad, sick or hurt.
(Uhhh, Luke, are we talking about ME or YOU here?)

4. How do I make you laugh? 
L: You just tickle my feet. That will make me laugh more gooder.
E: Scare me and tell me jokes.
(Well, maybe I am a little terrible for laughing at my child when he is frightened.)

5. What was I like as a child? 
L: I don’t know.
E: You grew up in a school in the 80s and moved on to different grades. I think you were kind and caring child.
(The 80's....really....you wanna go there??)

6. How old am I? 
L: Well you’re not 5. (Captain Obvious)
E: 37

7. How tall am I? 
L: 10!
E: I have no idea about that.

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
L: Snuggling
E: Hmmmm, be with us, and snuggle with us, and go places with us.

9. What do I do when you're not here? 
L: Pick me up.
E: That I do not know. You probably go out shopping for yarn to knit scarves for people who need them.
(I am going through an arm knitting phase.)

10. What am I really good at? 
L: You’re really good at making us laugh and having fun.
E: Making us happy.

11. What am I not very good at?
L: Playing video games.
E: Making us sad.
(Luke has always been my honest one.)

12. What do I do for a job?
L: You cuddle at your job.
E: You work at a school called St. George’s and you are the computer teacher. You teach 1st grade and SK.
(I can hear Beth screaming POLICIES and PROCEDURES!!! My SG folks will get it.)

13. What is my favorite food?
L: Soup and salad
E: Chicken Soup
(really....really?? I think I have eaten soup twice in front of them.)

14. What do you enjoy doing with me? 
L: Snuggle
E: I enjoy playing with you and spending time with you and cuddling with you and just a lot of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment