Sunday, February 26, 2017

Donuts with Dad

Donuts with Dad is one of our favorite days! Why? Because it combines two things my boys could never live without. Donuts and their daddy!!


I love Donuts with Dad because it's the one day of the entire year that I get to choose the radio station on the way to school.....that AND because I love seeing these little guys brag on their daddy. But getting the car to myself is pretty cool too.


In Senior K, the kids make a book all about their dad. It's simply adorable.

Please notice the facial 'stubble'. The week this was made in Luke's class, John's electric razor broke. I am STILL dying over Luke including stubble in his picture of John.  That and the fact that his most unique feature is his warm clothes. 


 I asked about this picture. Apparently, when they play video games, Luke sits on the floor that close to the TV and John covers himself up in a blanket.

I mean, it's really pizza, but I'm glad our kids think we are this healthy.


The stubble reappeared.

Evan wrote a sweet letter to John and designed him a word cloud using words that described him.

These boys sure love their daddy and it shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment