Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My little rocker

Evan had his second School of Rock performance on Friday. This time, instead of sharing the stage in one big music festival, the bands got to enjoy a special time allotted just for them.

Evan's band, Shame Spiral (isn't that the worst?? I mean...the worst in an absolutely hilarious way...but still the worst) performed 4 songs. There are three drummers in his band, so he and another kid played on the first song, Bad Fish, and he played solo on the last song, All Along the Watchtower.

I didn't get ONE single picture of him playing because I was too busy recording a live video for Facebook. But MAN, does he just beam when he is on that stage. You can truly tell drumming is his passion.

As usual, he had an amazing cheering section. My boys sure are loved BIG!


I let E decide where he wanted to go for his celebration dinner. He chose El Mezcal. We dined and laughed, and drank, and celebrated.


It's so amazing to watch my kids find their gifts, talents, and passions. Seriously, one of the BEST things about being a parent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment