Sunday, December 1, 2019

Halloween

Halloween this year was really fun and surprisingly very very easy. 


I was so secretly happy that Evan didn't even blink at wanting to trick or treat again. It was very much a 'well duh. How am I going to get candy if I don't?" moment. For me it was a "please stay little just a little bit longer" moment. 

There was also no hesitation in what each boy wanted to be! Evan picked out his costume from Amazon almost instantly. Luke wanted a Spider-Man costume that wasn't a mask but covered his whole face. I think he's been Spider-Man 3 out of his 9 years. He's a fan. :)



And there was NO way Poppy wasn't dressing up! Don't you just want to EAT her up?!

This year, the school decided to let the kids dress up for Halloween. Some of us teachers decided to get in on the fun. While sitting in a meeting, someone threw out the suggestion of The Wizard of Oz. I immediately called the Wicked Witch (because type casting is real). Our Dorothy suggested she carry around Poppy all day as her Toto!! OMG....it was by far the cutest thing I have ever seen!




And then to make my night EVEN easier, the boys went by themselves trick or treating! I sat in my warm house eating handing out candy to all the adorable trick or treaters while the boys canvased the neighborhood in the freezing cold. This was a WIN WIN!

It was a great day that ended in a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment