Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Rockin' Around the Botanic Gardens....

Evan attended Reindeer Rockout with his friends this year. This is an annual dance for a chosen charity. It raises money for a great cause and the kids have a blast!


When I picked him up he told me he hit his head. He was still bouncing around smiling this huge goofy grin, so I knew it couldn't have been that bad. 

Evan: Hey mom! I hit my head! It was great. I had fun! (all said in one breath)
Me: Wait...what? How did you hit your head?
Evan: Doing a cartwheel?
Me: At a dance?? 
Evan: Yup!
Me: Why were you doing cartwheels at a dance?
Evan: I dunno...it was fun. We were also hurdling people.
Me: What...what? What does that even mean?
Evan: Where one person stands still with their head looking down, and the other person runs and jumps over their head!
Me: Was this before or after you hit your head? (under my breath - cause you must have hit it hard to think this was a good idea...)
Evan: before! 
Me: Was this a dance or a gymnastics meet??
Evan: A dance! It was great.
Me: Great....great.

The whole crew!

The gentlemen

Let's go!


No comments:

Post a Comment