Sunday, April 23, 2017

I'll Fly Away

WE ARE HEADED TO DISNEY!

This is the boys first trip on an airplane. If you remember from the reveal on Easter, Luke seemed a tad bit more excited about the plane rather than Disney.

They loved the airport. They did SO good through security. It may have been because I told them that the TSA agents watch for people who are unruly and don't allow them on the flight....yeah, it's because I told them that.



After a quick bus ride, we made it to Radiator Springs! I loved our resort, Art of Animation! You can chose between Finding Nemo, Cars, Lion King or The Little Mermaid rooms. Cars was one of Evan's favorite movies and Planes is Luke's, so I went with Cars!  It did not disappoint! It's one of those that pictures don't do it justice. It was just like being on a movie set....if Cars wasn't animated that is.





We enjoyed some pool time! I was a little worried Luke was more excited about the pool than the parks.

After our pool time we headed over to The Contemporary for dinner at Chef Mickey's! 

This is a buffet style meal where the 'fab five' come around to each table to say hello. 

I joined in the Minnie picture...cause, it's Minnie!

We headed in for an early night because we knew MAGIC KINGDOM was next!

No comments:

Post a Comment