Monday, December 24, 2018

Fall Break Accidental Models

Fall Break is always a fun time with just mommy and the boys. This year it felt more like summer break than fall break!

I was fighting a terrible cold most of Fall Break, but we still get to enjoy some time with friends at Railgarten. Sadly, because of how I felt, there were no pictures. I was way off my game. 

The last day of Fall Break, we went to the Children's Museum to help out a good friend. Craig at Disciple Design/Disciple Photo was hired to take some pictures for a CMOM website update. He told us if we wanted a free day at the museum, we could come smile a couple time for him and then play away! So we did just that. He got some great shots of the boys and they are now on the CMOM website! Check them out here, here, and here. You may have to click the little arrows by the circles to scroll through. And while you are at it, follow my friend Craig here and here

So while they were playing, I captured some great photos of them too. Nothing like CT, but some that I still will cherish!











No comments:

Post a Comment