Wednesday, January 1, 2020

The yearly blue v-neck sweater

I LOVE CHRISTMAS CARDS!


I have almost a decade of Christmas cards saved. I love displaying them every year. The boys and I will go through them and talk about how much they have changed and how much our friends and family have changed. 



Something no one else will notice is the progression of the blue v-neck sweater. For the past 7 years, one of my boys has worn a blue v-neck sweater. For 5 of those 7 years, it was the same blue v-neck sweater passed from oldest to youngest. It has almost become a challenge to make sure one child has on a blue v-neck. It doesn't hurt that they both look great in blue. 




But my favorite part is the outtakes and the hardest part is picking the picture! Add a cute puppy to the mix and it becomes even better, yet harder!!






No comments:

Post a Comment