Saturday, May 12, 2012

Baby Steps

Just some quick little videos of Luke's progress with his speech!

I love watching his little vocabulary grow! We are still working on sounds and babbling. He says several things without prompting. Last week he was standing at the bottom of the stairs and announced, "I go upstairs." He loves saying upstairs and outside which are his two favorite places to be. We'll hear semblances of words especially after we say them. Except mama. He refuses to say mama. 

This video was taken by his developmental therapist, Angela. When she text me to tell me he said "GO!" I honestly was speechless. This was really his official first word. She loves my little guy so much she videoed him. I know it might not sound like a traditional "GO!" but it's his little version.


This video was taken by his teachers at school. This was a big deal because he just started doing the motions to all the songs. If you watch closely, he tries to say the word 'town'.


Lastly, he has been signing away! Here are two videos of him signing and counting. One is from April and one is from May.






No comments:

Post a Comment