Monday, May 28, 2012

Make like a tomato

I need to make like a tomato and ketchup...catch up...ketchup!! Get it?? I love that joke.

What I feared would happen has happened. I do this in most all aspects of my life. I start to get behind and then I put the task on hold. Don't even mention my scrapbooks. There was a time I was so behind I couldn't even look at my supplies. The move in April threw my blogging way behind. I kept saying, "Oh, I am so behind there is no way I can catch up" and then wouldn't blog and now I am forgetting!! Well, this is my New Years resolution, and I am kind of fanatical about my resolutions, here come about 3 blog post in a row.

Evan had his PK program back in April. Those 32 sweet voices were the cutest thing that ever happened to 8:30am. They started in the Commons and sang several short songs led by Mrs. Broadway. They transitions to the gym to sing and move with the parachute with Mrs. Perini. Tony Chestnut was by far my favorite. YouTube it if you don't know it. Since I am fortunate enough to work at Evan's school, I was able to capture some video of the rehearsal. Since I believe only close family would care to see those, I'll save them for when people come visit. :)






I shared the responsibility of room mom with two other amazing mommies. The three of us became close during all the learning of this PK year. We organized, shopped, and set up the reception for all the kids and their families after the program. These pictures are mainly for me, because I want to remember the ONE time event of being a room mom. One time...that's it. :)



1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! And here I was about to offer to do a "guest post" for you to help with your tomato-ness (and I hate those fruits or vegetables... whatever they are). I do love our kids' preschool programs, too. They are just adorable. :) Your big sister.

    ReplyDelete