Monday, December 31, 2012

To answer the question on all your minds...

No, Evan did NOT say a word about previously seeing the bike Christmas morning. He ran in our room and said, "Mommy, Daddy!! Santa left me a bike and it's NOT EVEN wrapped!"

Photobucket
I have to say, I can be pretty convincing when I wanna be. :)

The rest of our morning went wonderfully. Kids opened presents. Kids played with presents. Mommy and Daddy drank coffee...a lot of coffee.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Evan took his bike for a very short spin. It was cold. It was very cold.
Photobucket

I hope everyone get to experience Christmas through the eyes of a four and two year old whether it be a  child, niece/nephew, or grandchild. Christmas magic shines when it is through the eyes of children. This Christmas was just a little more special than the others. Maybe it because my boys are getting older...maybe it is because I am getting a little wiser...or maybe it is just because it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment