Sunday, March 10, 2013

When a conversation goes wrong

Tonight at bedtime:

Evan: Mommy, (while rubbing my sweater) you are so soft. I want you to sleep with me.
Me: You are sweet, but I have to sleep in my own bed.
Evan: Why?
Me: Well, daddy called dibs.
Evan: Huh?
Me: Nevermind, it's because daddy and I are married and we have to sleep in our bed. When you get married you will have kids and they will have their own bed, just like you.
Evan: Do I get to sleep with the mommy then?
Me: Well, yes....
Evan: I want to get married to (friend from school) so we can sleep together.

And he might be wearing these pjs. Look out!
 photo 72298D29-BFC4-49B2-83F6-F5129AF8D94D-10846-000004D3E43A5F00_zps001c6c44.jpg

I don't see this going well when he gets back to school. I fully expect to see his teacher next Monday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment