Saturday, June 15, 2013

Linguistic Style

My 2.5 has some really cute sayings now that he is actually talking. And talking he is!
Here are some of our favorites around the house:

la lou - love you
I care-we you - pick me up

 photo null_zpsd0c0ce00.jpg
i wan dat - I want that
oh..oh..here we go - Oh, oh, here we go - which is said before we start most activities

 photo null_zps7ea1f456.jpg

toomy zoomie - Team Umizoomi (it's a kids show, the parents of toddlers know what I am talking about.)
pud i (short i) down - put it down! Said most emphatically when we pick up our phones, or other children, or the wrong remote.

 photo null_zpsb1329c72.jpg

ep me ep me ep me - help me x 3
dat lissis - that's delicious

 photo null_zps17c3eb66.jpg

I tinky -  I'm stinky and have a poopie diaper in which you should change because I won't be potty trained until I have 18...or something like that.

Do you have some favorites toddler sayings??

No comments:

Post a Comment