Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Two and Three

Christmas two and three happened on Christmas Day! 

 photo boyspresents_zpsff2710d9.jpg

I can't believe how patient my boys were with their Christmas morning. Luke actually climbed in bed with me and fell back asleep for half an hour and Evan played in the den until 7am before coming and asking if we were getting up! Then they even let us make coffee before the opening began! Trust me, I understand how rare this is for kids.

And guess who the winner mom was who had not just one, but TWO dead camera batteries on Christmas morning. Yup, that would be me. Good thing I had the ole trusty iPhone to help me out.

 photo ewithpresents_zps9327049d.jpg  photo Eopenedpresents_zpsa4edb047.jpg

Evan and Luke have very different philosophies on opening presents. Evan wants to unwrap every present as fast as he can. Luke wants to unwrap one, open it, go play with it, take a couple bites of breakfast, explore around the house for a while and then come open a second one. He's much more like me in that manner.

Evan exclaimed after each presents, "WOW!! It's just what I wanted!!"

 photo Eopenignpresents_zpsa70f2db1.jpg  photo Eopening_zps7f8743b4.jpg  photo Eopening2_zps02a941b3.jpg  photo Eopeningpresents_zpsb4848121.jpg
 photo Lukeopening_zpsd1c6bc4b.jpg  photo LukeEminion_zps02dd524f.jpg
 photo presents_zps842581e5.jpg  photo openingpresents_zps18ef5528.jpg

And because no one's Christmas can be complete without throwing some rocks in the mud. Ahhhh, boys.

 photo mudrocks2_zpsee07ba4b.jpg

After Luke got a good nap, we went over to Grandmom's. Again, I don't know what was wrong with me. I had a fully charged camera, but was so busy opening presents for Evan and Luke, I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted. :(

Mamaws, Uncle Buck, Paul, Grandmom and Papa Charlie were all there. We had too much food, too many presents and we lots of laughs. Christmas with family is the best!!

 photo MamawsE_zps9b968ba5.jpg  photo mamawsL_zpscc5620ed.jpg
 photo Epresentsxmas2_zps687c65e7.jpg  photo Epresentsxmas_zps71d07d0d.jpg
 photo foodxmas_zpsa24462f8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment