Saturday, November 28, 2015

Over the hills and through the woods...

Well there are no hills or woods, but we did go to Grandmom's house!

I have been looking back on my Thanksgiving posts from years past (2014: aka Turkye Gate, 2013: Asbells visit, 2012: Uncle Fred comes).
It seems as though this Thanksgiving was one of the most low key. There was still too much food and great memories, but I either just didn't take pictures or spent more time living the holiday!

 photo tgiving6_zpsecnbprg9.jpg

Thursday was spent, as always, at John's mom's house. She once again out did herself!! All the regulars were there, but the difference this year was it was 70 degrees! The boys took their holiday outside to play a quick game of football. I am not sure anyone really knew what was going on...

 photo tgiving1_zpszu9771ye.jpg  photo tgiving13_zpsiwsl7g0u.jpg
 photo tgiving9_zps4lcmadjw.jpg  photo tgiving3_zpsznqqa240.jpg
 photo tgiving2_zps2i91gamw.jpg

These boys lovvvvve their grandmom!
 photo tgiving12_zpshqa8hkdk.jpg

Even though I didn't spend a lot of time behind the camera, doesn't mean someone wasn't able to capture pictures. Luke loves loves loves taking pictures. I gave him my camera and let him take as many pictures as he wanted. I have to say...he's not half bad. LOL!

 photo tgiving15_zpsltyqohnb.jpg  photo tgiving17_zpszp12msxl.jpg  photo tgiving14_zpsnc4uayyg.jpg  photo tgiving16_zpsxpyhihcf.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment