Saturday, December 24, 2016

HO HO HO!

So, I finally learned my lesson with the Collierville Mall. Last year we broke our Christmas Eve tradition and went early in the week.

We had a grumpy Santa last year. Apparently, his stomach hurt from too many cookies, or that's at least what I told the kids.  This year, jolly ole St. Nick was back!



This year, I learned my lesson. If we were going on Christmas week, we had to be there when the doors opened. Santa was ready for visitors at 10am. So we got there at ten minutes until 10am. I jumped out of the car to stand in line. John even said, "We are going to wait outside??" Yeah, buddy. By the time the doors opened just a mere 10 minutes later, there were FOURTEEN families in line. I'm no rookie!

This Santa spent a lot of time talking with the boys.



And Luke had to go back for one more little note to Santa. :)


But this visit makes me reminisce on all our other visits to Santa.




No comments:

Post a Comment