Thursday, December 15, 2016

NYC Day Two!!



Friday started with a true NY brunch at Sarabeth's. I should have ordered the Fluffy French Toast, but tried to be slightly healthy and chose the egg white omelet. Always choose the french toast people...Regardless, it was yummy.


My phone battery died when I set out for the day. I was BEYOND upset. I went to Bryant Park. It was amazing!! After walking around for about an hour, I headed straight for a Verizon store to buy a Mophie case. Thank you to my frannnn Sarah for introducing me to the amazingness of a Mophie. :)

John got done early, so we met back up and decided to go to the Central Park. We made a quick stop by Columbus Circle and the mall before venturing into the park.


 





Since we ate a late breakfast and skipped lunch, we dined early for dinner. We went to Rosa Mexicana....omgah...I CAN'T EVEN tell you how much I am still thinking about this dinner.


Table side GUAC!!


I might have mentioned, but I didn't do as much shopping as I thought/wanted to. There was SO much to see, and I didn't want to spend time in stores we have in town when there was stuff we don't have in town that I NEEDED to see. But John convinced me to go in a store. We went into the largest Banana Republic I've ever seen. John decided he needed a warmer scarf. I made a fool of myself laughing so hard. 



We then decided to head back over to the Empire State Building to take in the view from the top. Again, pictures don't do it justice.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment