Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Mother's Day


This Mother's Day was very special. There is a super sweet Mother's Day Chapel every year at St. George's. The music teacher had to be out, so I volunteered to help the kiddos with the music. In SK, on Monday's Day, the student sing a very sweet and emotional song called "Spend some time with me, please". It goes like this.

Spend some time with me please every day.
Hold on to each moment while you may
Make sure you know, that my love for you grows
I am so happy God gave me to you.

I can see all the things that you do
And I want to grow up just like you
Childhood won't last cause we grow up so fast
I am so happy God gave me to you.

Needless to say, we have kleenex stationed all around the chapel. But then, the students sing this again in 5th grade. That's when the real tears come. These babies are leaving us for Middle School!

The fifth graders then present their moms with an amazing homemade gift they created in art. 

It was a very sweet chapel that I will always cherish!!  The rest of the weekend we were able to celebrate with the other moms in our life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment