Thursday, November 23, 2017

1st and 4th

It is very hard to type this, but these boys are in the 1st and 4th grade this year. It's true what they say, ya know. You have no idea how fast it really goes until you are already done with it.





I have these boys so trained. When we left for school, I said, "Okay guys, we have to take our 'first day of school' picture. This is what I came out to. They knew exactly where to go!! lol!

We are so blessed to all go the same place for our first day, St. George's! This isn't your normal first day of school either. There is a trio playing outside the chapel as arrive, a photo booth and the Gryphon all to welcome you to the new school year. Much different than my first day of reading class lists taped to the doors trying to figure out which classroom you were in for the rest of the year!


And of course, I had to get a picture with the BEST teams on the planet! We didn't make Pete hold pom poms this year.



Evan and Luke, I pray this is the best year ever. One that you grow into confident, compassionate, young gentlemen! First and fourth grade, here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment