Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Mother's Day

When you are spoiled 365 days a year, every day feels like Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day as a mom of 2...and today.


We had a very busy Mother's Day weekend. It all started on Friday with Luke's Mother's Day performance. He had a special part in Zipadee Do Da. This performance is a highlight for any St. George's mom. Super sweet.


We were so lucky Grandmom and Gran got to join in the celebration. Luke was so proud to give each of them a flower.



Luke also wrote a book about me! Side note: Kroger is not my favorite place...




I also received some sweet presents from all my boys!

We ended the weekend listening to some great ROCK music by the oldest.

From zip-a-dee-doo-dah to a little rock and roll, this Mother's Day surely didn't disappoint. I got to spend it with my favorite people doing my favorite thing...watching them shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment